Aloo Bhindi Poriyal - Potato / Lady's finger Poriyal.....
Prep Time : 10 mins
Aloo Bhindi Poriyal - Potato / Lady's finger Poriyal
Cooking Time : 30 mins
- Potato - 3 Medium size
- Lady's finger - 10
- Shallots - 10 OR Onion - 1 Medium size
- Tomato - 1 medium size
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and wipe lady's finger well with a clean towel.It will prevent the lady's finger from sticking while cooking.
- Wash and chop the onion and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in pan, saute the lady's finger for 5 - 7 mins and set aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds once its splutter add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add chopped onions and tomatoes along with turmeric powder.
- Once onion and tomatoes cooked, add the cubed potatoes, cover and cook the potatoes for 10 mins.
- Once potatoes half cooked add the lady's finger, red chilly powder and salt
- Stir in between to prevent it from getting burnt.Cook covered on low flame stirring from time to time until vegetable cooked.
- Delicious Aloo Bhindi poriyal is ready to serve.